Computer VGA-to-HDMI Scaler is designed to upscale the
analog video signal from a PC input source to digital
HDMI resolutions up to 1080p. Besides video upscaling,
the VGA-to-HDMI Scaler also converts digital/analog
audio signals to digital/analog format, then output to
HDMI combined with the video, TOSLink (optical fiber),
and phono jack (L/R audio) simultaneously. This unit has
a comprehensive OSD menu that allows the user to select
a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Scales any PC resolutions to PC (VGA ~ WUXGA)/
HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions.
- Automatically detects the factory setting of
the connected display and output the
corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when
the NATIVE output is selected.
- Provides output picture adjustment for
contrast, brightness, hue, saturation,
sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect
- Supports high resolution output:
-PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA,
-SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio
input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output.
Simply select among the audio input sources in
the OSD menu, then output the audio to HDMI,
TOSLink and phono jack simultaneously.