Wireless Cable TV
5Ghz Digital Wireless Media Extender
ProA/V 5.8Ghz Wireless Media Extender
ProPC/TV Wireless Mini
ProA/V Media Extender
ProA/V Media Extender Mini
ProA/V Media Extender - Wireless HDMI
Wireless HDMI Advanced
MaxView Cinema kit
Web Cable Plus
HDView PC-to-HDTV Converter
HD.PC.Video to HDMI Converter
USB to HDMI Converter
USB 2.0 Display Adapter-HD
4-Port HDMI Switch
HDMI 2-Port Splitter
HDMI over CAT-5
VGA Over CAT-5
Presentation Remote MCE
Internal Scan Converters
Lucky Star Board 5.0
Lucky Star Board
AIT2138 Internal PCI Card
Star Board 5.0
AITech Part #: 06-238-969-06
The Lucky Star Board is a generic mini scan converter board about the size
of a standard business card. It is a high-quality but low-cost TV-out
solution. System developers who have a need for displaying VGA video
output onto TV screens can easily integrate it into their systems, be it a
digital set-top box or a dedicated PC-like console for multimedia
All the pins for video signal input and output, power supply and chip
function controls are conveniently located on one side of the board to
facilitate easy integration into any systems with a small housing. Mounting
holes are provided for easy mounting onto the main board.
- Compatible with all TV's (Standard, HDTV, LCD
and Plasma) that have an RCA/Composite or S-Video input
- Customizable mini scan converter board for
OEM system designers.
- Fits easily into small-housing electronic systems
providing VGA-to-TV scan conversion functions.
- Board size can be as small as 3(L)x2(W)x1(H)
(Inch) or even smaller.
- Powered by AITech's most advanced Multi-format
Scan Conversion Encoder chip, the AIT2138, which offers superior
digital picture quality at an extremely affordable price.
- All video and power cabling conveniently located
on one side.
- Plug & Play. Just connect it to VGA of PC and
TV and it starts to work.
- Mounting holes on four corners of the board.
- High-quality, low-cost design.
- Digital set-top-boxes, PC based A/V Devices, or Media Center entertainment PCs
- Multimedia education equipment for schools and training centers
- Devices for playing back DVD, VCD, VOD and KTV content to be displayed on a big-screen TV
- Windows-based PC terminals using a TV as display
- Internet conferencing systems
- Mobile information-retrieval systems
- Supports VGA input at the following resolutions:
- 640x480 @ 85 Hz
- 800x600 @ 75 Hz
- 1024x768 @ 60 Hz
- Provides RCA composite & S-Video output in
both NTSC and PAL formats
- Supports both PC and Mac
- Plug-&-Play design for Windows and Linux systems
- Single power supply at 5V DC
- Power consumption: < 0.5 Amp.
- Customer-made cable for input and output
- Jumper setting for NTSC or PAL switching
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 45°C (50°F to
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet
- This is an OEM product built only to order. Normal
production lead time is eight weeks.
- Design time varies, depending on the requirements
of the customers.
- Please call for evaluation sample.
AITech Part #: 06-238-969-06